Plant amino acid for stress reduction
Maxprolin™ is a bio-stimulant that increases the natural resistance of plants to stress. Maxprolin™ contains L-α proline, an essential amino acid which helps seed germination, encourages the formation of roots hairs, is involved in nitrogen accumulation and promotes pollen production. L-α proline is easily assimilated by plants and has a multiple effect on the growth and development of plants by performing a protective function of cells as well as helping plants to adapt under adverse environmental conditions.
APPLICATION RATE AND TIMING:
Fruit & Vegetables
OUR RANGE OF NATURAL SOLUTIONS:
- Prepares crops for winter weather and aids recovery in the spring
- Reduces consequences of biotic/abiotic plant stress and temperature variations
- Increases accumulation of sugars in cells and resistance of plants to winter stress
- Improves metabolism and enhances the effect of other enzymes
- Enhances formation of pollen and embryogenesis
- Increases productivity and quality of crops harvested
20g box (powder)
Can be mixed with pesticides or fertilisers unless otherwise indicated on the manufacturer’s labelling.