For enhanced breakdown of plant residues
Ruinex™ is a biological fertiliser intended for acceleration of decomposition of chopped straw/straw stubble/roots, grass thatch for direct drilling grass seed and general plant residues. It contains a complex of bacteria (Bacillus mojavensis, Bacillus amyloliquefaciens, Bacillus megaterium), fungus Thrichoderma viride and trace elements. This combination of biological ingredients actively secretes enzymes, which stimulates the decomposition of tough plant residues (cellulose, lignin and other organic polymers).
APPLICATION RATE AND TIMING:
Can be sprayed up to 3 months pre burn off. Tank mixable with glyphosate.
After harvesting, spray on the plant residues.
Fruit & Vegetables
OUR RANGE OF NATURAL SOLUTIONS:
- Increases rate of breakdown of plant residues including grass thatch
- Actively mineralises plant residues leading to increased soil organic carbon
- Increases biological and enzyme activity of the soil
- Increases the content of micro and macro elements available to the plants
- Improves soil structure and ratio of beneficial to pathogenic fungi
10 Ltr plastic drum
20 Ltr plastic drum
Can be mixed with pesticides or fertilisers unless otherwise indicated on the manufacturer’s labelling.